Prospective bloggers Net Maddy and new bloggers still get confused as to what blogging platform to use. In the blogging industry, there are several options in terms of the best blogging platform to use. However, two platforms are widely used. Blogger.com and WordPress.org.
Blogger.com has many advantages. These include:
1. Easy for new bloggers to use.
Setting up the blog is very simple. It is just a matter of following a few prompts.
2. No need to install anything
This is very good for the non-techies.
3. Free to use
As a beginner, this platform is a very good starting point. No special skills are needed, and no fee is required to use them.
Related Articles :
- John Yeo’s Blogger’s Paycheck Review – A Scam?
- Before You Start Your Blog, Think About What Type of Blogger You Are
- Trends Toward Mobile Websites and Benefiting From the New Mobile Internet
- About Free Blogger Hosting
- Blogger Outreach and the Specialty Food Industry
4. Domain Name is free
When using this platform, you choose a domain name. Initially, the system will check if someone is already using it. If none, you get to use your chosen domain name.
5. Ease in Posting
Writing a post is pretty simple. It is similar to typing on a word document.
6. Theme is easy to Change
7. One dashboard
All of your blogs can be accessed through one screen or dashboard. This allows for easy management of all your blogs.