Paris attracts almost thousands of visitors every year. Who wouldn’t love to visit Paris? Once you have saved enough for and international trip, the very first place that would pop up in your mind is either Dubai (being the cheapest of all) or Paris (only if you have saved a sufficient amount for Paris). You can look for a Paris tour packages from UAE and enjoy your vacations without any hassles.
So here is a small list of places to visit and things to do when you have landed in this fashion and art city. Whether you’re from Dubai, UAE or any other gulf or foreign country, Paris would immediately click your mind (to visit) instantly.
You should visit –
- Notre Dame Cathedral – One of the most enduring symbols of Paris. Notre-Dame Paris is also known as Notre Dame. This is a Roman Catholic cathedral that is located on the eastern half of the Ile de la Cité. It is widely considered one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture in France and Europe.
- The Arc Of Triumph – the design of this triumphal arch dedicates to the glory of imperial armies. Built in the 19th century, it is the largest monument of its kind in the world. Impressive sculptures adorn its pillars. In addition, the names of 558 generals and the great victories are engraved on the top of the arc.
- Eiffel tower – without any second doubt, we all know that this tower is the one of the most famous towers in the world. How about a candle light dinner and a selfie in Eiffel tower? This is one of the most popular tourist attractions in entire world.
- A day on the cruise – Find the best way to visit the “City of Light” enjoying a cruise on the Seine. This city is beautifully and magnificently lit at night. The beauty of this city that you will get to see from the dock of your cruise will be breathtakingly awesome and a memorable one. You get a panoramic view to the forefront so you can enjoy the beauty of Paris: Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Pont Alexandre III and many more.
- Montemart – this is a unique hill located in Paris. Now if you’re wondering what is so unique about this hill? This hill is just 130 meters high and is well known for its white domed Basilica of Sacred Hearts.
- The square of Tetre – The square of Tetre surrounds the Montemart. If you are planning to visit the dome, you can also check out “the square of Tetre” and add it to your itinerary.
This place makes your dream come true. You will not feel like returning back from this beautiful city of Paris. The moment you will land here, you will fall in deep love with this heart warming place.