It’s important to answer the question accurately, “What Is Your Life Purpose” because most people get it wrong. You’ll hear a short statement declaring this is my Life Purpose, when in fact, all that has been said is a life purpose statement that has been made up. There is a tremendous amount of misunderstanding about what a Life Purpose is, and therefore mis-information about your precise purpose and reason for being here and the meaning of your life.
This has lead to much confusion. I see it all the time in my clients who have done Life Purpose work yet are none the wiser about their actual purpose. If you don’t understand what Life Purpose actually is, in other words, if you don’t fully comprehend the definition of the term and all it entails, then you don’t know what you are looking for. You have to know what you are looking for to find it, or to know you have found the right thing when you find something you think might be your purpose. In this article, I wanted to Clarify the term Life Purpose to clarify the question, “What Is Your Life Purpose.”
Let’s start with the Soul – What Is The Soul?
Some people use Spirit and Soul as interchangeable ideas. A dictionary definition of Soul is, “The animating and vital principle in humans, credited with the faculties of thought, action, and emotion and often conceived as an immaterial entity.” So that life force within us comes from Spirit, which is different from the Soul. The Soul is the animation in us of that life force. The Soul then is an intermediary between our conscious human being, Self and Spirit. The Soul is our individuality and contains our individual thoughts, feelings, a blueprint for life, and life’s experiences – our Mission Blueprint. Having all this data available, the Soul is the aspect of our Greater Self that knows what would be the best way for us to express ourselves and live a life of contentment, fulfillment, value, and meaning. In other words, how to get the most out of this life we are living.
Related Articles :
- Allow Yourself to Live The Life That Is Best For You!
- Yours, Mine and Ours: How Spouses Share and Transfer Property
- Life Settlement Underwriting – The Flip Side of the Coin
- What is Life? A Critical Analysis on the book of Erwin Schrodinger and Its Philosophical Significance
- Death and LIFE
What Is Our Soul’s Purpose?
Our Soul has a purpose that is different from our actual Life Purpose and Higher Purpose. Many people use the term Soul Purpose when they really mean Life Purpose. The Soul’s Purpose is the same regardless of the individual. Your Soul expresses itself by animating your body, working through you to expand – expanding its awareness, consciousness, energy, experiences, understanding, knowledge, and abilities. That is the purpose of expansion.
What Is Your Life Purpose?
Your Life Purpose, on the other hand, is more precise and focused. Life Purpose is different from Soul Purpose because it carries a greater differentiation and greater meaning in life. While we all have the same Soul purpose – expansion, how you expand, or the best way for you to expand as an individual, is what your Soul has chosen as your Life Purpose. Your Life Purpose is about your life here on earth, not out there in the spiritual realms. Does that make sense? Your Life Purpose is simply the big picture or umbrella, if you will, of your entire reason for being here. Your purpose is made up of a number of elements, including:
1. Your Soul’s Primary Expression Modalities are how your Soul has determined is best for you to express yourself throughout your life. Our Soul seeks to expand through a variety of experiences, plus several key expression modalities. It’s super important to find your Soul’s Primary Expression Modalities because these are the clues to where your greatest happiness and success in life can be found. These expression modalities are the biggest clues to how you can monetize your purpose as well. They also give you clues as to what industry or area in your working world you’d most thrive and succeed in.
2. Your life’s challenges and lessons. At the Soul blueprint level, each of us has coded into our life path plan there, a set of primary lessons and challenges we’ve agreed to go through to experience the greatest expansion in our lives. These challenges and lessons are also portals to access our higher abilities or superpowers if you prefer. These are the abilities we all have to do extraordinary things – like play the piano beautifully, become a contortionist, develop accurate psychic abilities, heal people by looking at them, predict the future, and the like. When we rise to our challenges and life lessons, we are called upon to dig deep within ourselves to find our courage and expand our capabilities. We have the choice to step up or stay stuck and struggle in life whenever a challenge comes up on our path.
3. Your “Drivers.” These are things that motivate you and drive you from your Soul level, not at the level of your ego or subconscious mind where the drivers are limiting beliefs. At the Soul level, these drivers are found in your passion for certain activities, ideas, or causes. Here’s where you connect with finding meaning and purpose in life.
4. Your “Gift” that makes a difference in the big scheme of things. This is the gift you have that is innate. You naturally do this very thing, and you’re gifted at it. It’s important to find and know what this gift is because here, we get even more clues as to ‘how’ you will carry out your Life Purpose and how you can monetize it accurately. You may even have several gifts that all work synergistically to succeed in living a life of purpose. In connecting to your gift, you also find your natural confidence, which is important to connect with. When you connect with your special gift, you are also connecting with a natural wellspring of confidence. You may still experience self-doubt and hesitation, we all do, but you’ll have the building blocks or foundations to strengthen your self-confidence, that you can do the very thing you were born to do, or that you think you would really love to do.