Mobile App Prototyping is the procedure that describes the workflow of an app interactively. You can swipe, click& drag, and then present it in the form of an app demo or as proof of an app concept. Different mobile app designers get confused with prototyping and wireframes, and they consider it the same thing. But there is a different approach and meaning in these two processes. As discussed earlier, Mobile App Prototyping is a process that defines the workflow of an app in the most interactive way. At the same time, wireframing is the process of defining an app flow and drawing a rough sketch of screens on paper or using wireframing tools.
How this app prototyping came to notice?
Some iOS developers first started to create various screens in the Xcode platform by using the storyboard applications. Actually, it was simply creating different screens in one view placing buttons and connecting those screens by using clickable events. But app prototyping plays a significant role while designing and developing the process. This app prototyping is needed for creating the proof of an app concept on the storyboard.
Prototyping makes it easy to give life to your ideas
Mobile App prototyping helps to build your app the way you have envisioned. The main aim is to streamline the process of developing your designs. You get many benefits from app prototyping like:
• Fast importing – To import and crop multiple images at once.
• Rapid duplication -To duplicate your projects, mockups, and links, helping you edit and compare fully functional ideas. It becomes more helpful when your mockups have similar layouts to skip building out the same links multiple times Jack Blog.
• Organize your projects – You should not worry about having too many mockups or losing track. Prototyping tagging features allow you to categorize your files always to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Transitions – It has five types of transitions, including fade, next, back, rise, and dismiss, so that your flow looks like the real thing.
• Gestures – Prototyping offers every gesture you may need, including touch, swipe, and pinch, to allow you to navigate your app.
|Related Articles :|
• Dropbox sync – Never worry about your progress or working from different devices. Every change that you make will be automatically synced to your mobile app prototyping account through Dropbox. Prototyping supports JPG, PNG, and BMP.
Significance of App Prototyping
App Prototyping helps you fix design, and It helps you address the app concept, features, interactions, and flow.
Evaluate app ideas: Prototyping connects you with end-users and helps you speculate end users ‘ designing expectations while using the app. In this process, you may require creating different designs with the help of different color schemes and layouts. Each design is incorporated into the mobile, and thereafter, it is analyzed. In fact, it gives a soothing feeling to the eyes, and the ultimate user experience can be easily evaluated through this app.
Fix design issues: The designers do not use paper prototyping in real design projects as they have immense potential to create a high-quality user experience.
Communicative design concepts: Application that helps and guides to interact with the end-users has more value than the apps made purely for fun and entertainment as these apps contain a purpose. Prototyping for such apps is the most demanding. If you miss a screen while designing or developing, there are chances that your app might not become successful.