I took some time to write a simple list of all the Wii games compatible with the Wii Balance Board (Wii Fit Board). Most of them are already released; some will be by early next year. I also included a small summary for each of the games.
1. All-Star Cheer Squad – basically, you have to play a cheerleader who moves up to become the head cheerleader. Start of as the rookie who has to try out for even getting accepted into the squad. The more you play the game, the more advanced routines you will learn. You can play career mode or mini game mode style.
2. Academy Of Champions: Soccer – the title says it all, a game basically for boys who love soccer. This title includes 12 mini-games. Or play the storyline to battle against a football academy. Try to make your team win the championship.
3. Avatar – the game to the upcoming film Avatar. The film is by James Cameron. The game is an action-based adventure game, which takes place on an alien planet. It will be released at the end of November.
4. Daisy Fuentes Pilates is a great workout game for all the pilates lovers and for people in general who want to improve their posture and do some more exercise without going to the gym. This game includes 10 pilates routines. There are 5 pre-set routines and 5 customizable ones. The game starts at the level of beginners but will move up in difficulty to advanced. You can play this game in English or Spanish. The commentator is Daisy Fuentes, who will guide you with her great tips in subjects like health and fitness.
5. DanceDance Revolution Hottest Party 3 – a sequel to the DanceDance Revolution games. You can either play with the dance pad or, as the title of this article says, with the Wii Balance Board. The game can be played in workout mode, story mode, lesson mode, or kids mode. Until now, this rhythmic game is the best one because all the previous titles didn’t include the Wii Balance Board. It also includes more than 50 tracks of music.
Related Articles :
- Hack Back Your Computer To Speed It Up And Completely Rejuvenate Your PC
- What You Need to Know About the Xbox 360, the Kinect, and a Review of All Kinect Games
- The Top Facebook Games of 2010
- Television News Vs. Internet News
- Stress Education And Reservation
6. Diva Girls- Divas On Ice – a nice girlie game who want to try out as ice princesses. There is a career mode available, but also mini-games. Defiantly a game for girls for the age of 8+.
7. Doctor Fizzwhizzle’s Animal Rescue – a game where you have to advance in stages to rescue animals. An arcade kind of game. You have more than 180 levels to play and can rescue 60 different animals. It also includes a kids mode with quizzes about animals.
8. Don King Boxing – a boxing game where you step into the ring to fight against the greatest boxers in real venues like Madison Square Garden or Boardwalk Hall. See if you can make it to the top – in career mode. This is one of the top-rated games of this year. You should try this game, even if you are not too much into boxing. This gives you the workout of a fitness game but still makes it fun to play. Has a teen rating.
9. EA Sports Active More Workouts – This is the sequel to the EA Sports Active Personal Trainer game released about a year ago. One of the highest-rated Wii fitness games. You can use the Wii Balance Board, the Wii Remote, and Nunchuk to play this game. This game adds 35 new exercises that target the whole body. More Workouts is made to be played in the winter as it focuses on warm-weather games like surfing, jet skiing and rafting. It also keeps players motivated with a 6-week-challenge that tracks the player’s progress.
10. EA Sports Active Personal Trainer – This was probably the most successful game for the Wii Balance Board. You can play sports like running, basketball, volleyball, roller skating, boxing, baseball, dancing, and many other games. This game includes a rubber-resistant band for muscle workouts and a pouch for jogging and running. If you want to play this game with a friend, you can get the gear also separately. Sign up for the 30-day challenge with its 20-minute workouts to get into shape. This game will make your living room into a gym without the need to leave the house.
11. Go Play Circus Star – Go try out to become the greatest circus performer. Play in career mode and play stage-by-stage or play mini-games. Most of the games in this title are compatible with the Wii Balance Board. One of three games of the Go Play series.
12. Go Play City Sports – Another one of the Go Play series. Play six street games like stickball, kickball, street hockey, and soccer. In career mode, you have to stand up for yourself and become the top athlete of your street: a fun and casual game for the whole family.
13. Play Lumberjacks – The last one of the Go Play series. This title takes you to the outdoors, where you can play five different event categories. In each one of those categories, you compete against three other players. One of the fun games is defiantly the water log game, where you have to balance on a log.
14. Gold’s Gym Cardio Workout – Another great fitness title. What makes this game unique iisthat wou get a free one week trial at any Gold Gym. when you buy it In the game, your workout is chosen according to your own fitness level. So you don’t have to worry that you will not be able to keep up. Includes boxing, running, rope jumping, and many other sports.
15. Imagine Fashion Party – A game for all the girls who love to live the world of fashion. Includes office mode where you play a designer that gets challenged by difficult clients. Or try to be a make-up artist and style your models before they hit the runway. You can even own your own TV show, just like the one from Heidi Klum. This game also lets you share pictures through the Wii Wifi connection.
16. Imagine Party Babyz – For all of you who love the cute baby games like baby food throwing, dancing, and hula hoop. There are more than 30 fun mini-games to play. Or go for the career mode where you are in charge of a daycare center.