As simple as contact forms may look, creating one can be tricky. If you want to create one from scratch, you’ll need to use HTML code for its structure, CSS for its style, and PHP to integrate it with your server – and the same applies if you want to customize a readymade form that you found elsewhere.
Instead of that, an easier way (especially if you don’t want to write code) is to use the AidaForm Online Form Builder. It will let you create a custom-built contact form of your own without forcing you to jump through any hoops.
How to Create a Contact Form Using AidaForm
To learn steps to create your contact form:using AidaForm, you should sign up for a free account and log in. Once you do, you’ll be in the members’ area, and from there, it just takes a few simple
- Start creating the form by clicking on the ‘Create a Form’ button and selecting a template to use. After that, just type in the name you want to use for your form and click ‘Create.’
- Add the fields you want to include in your contact form by opening up the ‘Form Elements’ section in AidaForm’s Form Editor. From the available range, you should be able to select fields for the name, email address, and text area of your contact form – along with a wide range of other options should you require them.
- Customize the fields if you want to adjust the label, hints, error messages, and other settings. If not, you can use the automatically-generated defaults and leave them be.
- Select a theme by opening up the ‘Form Designer’ and choosing one of the available options. It is possible to customize each theme and adjust its fonts and colors, and the alterations you make will be applied consistently across your form.
- Publish the form when you’re done by clicking on the ‘Publish’ button. In AidaForm, you can opt to publish your contact form by exporting the HTML embed code that you can copy and paste on your website or generate a direct link that you can use.
That is really all there is to it, and as you can see, there isn’t anything complicated. Make no mistake if you want. You can take advantage of some of the other features in AidaForm to include CAPTCHA verification, Paypal payments, or integrate your forms with MailChimp or Zapier to expand their functionality further.
By the time you’re done, you should have a contact form that is not only functional – but looks great too.