Credit Cards from RBL Bank
RBL is one of India’s oldest private sector banks, with a long history of excellent customer service dating back to 1943. RBL was one of the first banks in India to provide consumers credit cards, keeping up with the changing dynamics of the Indian consumer market. As the name implies, a credit card gives you convenient access to credit when you need it. Credit cards also come with many other perks, such as gift cards, cashback, and privileges, which have boosted their appeal in recent years.
HOW DO I SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR RBL CREDIT CARDS?
RBL bank credit cards can be applied for online at www. bajajfinservmarkets. Or in person at any RBL bank branch. However, before you apply, be sure you match the eligibility requirements.
Criteria for Eligibility
- It would help if you were between the ages of 25 and 65.
- You should have an excellent track record of repaying your debts.
- A credit score of 750 or higher is required.
- Your home address should be included in the company’s list of available sites.
- One kind of identification proof
- One Proof of Address
- A passport-sized photograph
How to Apply?
You have the option of applying both offline and online. The steps for each are outlined below.
- Consult with a credit card representative at a nearby RBL bank location.
- Find a suitable card among the various credit cards supplied with the as representative’s assistancedepending on your specifications and wants.
- Submit the completed application form with all required documentation.
- Fill up your mobile number, email address, and date of birth on the Finserv MARKETS website, www.bajajfinservmarkets.in.
- Select RBL credit cards from the vast selection of possibilities that appears after your cell phone number and email have been validated. Look into the different sorts of RBL credit cards available and choose the one that best fits your needs and lifestyle. Remember that each card is customized to meet the needs of a specific consumer, and no two cards have the same features.
- Once you’ve picked the RBL card you want, continue the application procedure by filling out and submitting the credit card application form online and check your RBL Credit card application status online.
That’s all there is to it.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AT RBL CREDIT CARD
RBL bank is noted for its quick and effective customer care, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help customers with their problems. RBL Credit Card customer care service can be reached using the information provided below.
RBL Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number
The following are the RBL credit card customer service numbers in case you have any questions:
- +91 22 71190900 – RBL SuperCard
- +91 22 62327777 for other RBL credit cards
- 1800 121 9050 – toll-free number.
Email Address for Customer Service
- Email can also be used to file complaints.
- SuperCard Service at RBL Bank – [email protected]
- Other RBL Bank credit cards can be obtained by contacting [email protected]
SMS Customer Service
To resolve the issues, send a message to the RBL Bank customer support number, noting the code for the relevant service.
Wrapping Up on RBL Credit Cards
Credit cards have practically become a necessity in our daily lives. RBL Bank, which has nearly 80 years of banking history, offers one of the most feature-rich and secure credit cards available. You can get a range of perks with a single credit card, including interest-free cash withdrawals, personal loans against your cash limit, EMIs for purchases made, and several discounts and rewards. When you apply for RBL credit cards on Finserv MARKETS, you benefit from a paperless application procedure that is quick and easy to complete, as well as prompt processing.